Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic is top ten favorite authors of all time.
Seriously I have to choose just ten authors? I guess I can limit the list!
- Sarah Dessen: I have such love for Sarah and her books. They have gotten me through some tough times and they were also there if I just needed a good love story or a story about friendship. I have two copies of This Lullaby and my first copy I ever got is on the verge of having the cover fall off. I really can’t stress how much love I have for Sarah and her books.
- J.K. Rowling: Okay I am pretty sure you saw this one coming! How could you not! I pretty much grew up with J.K. and her books and so I feel like these lists are never complete without her on them!
- Maggie Stiefvater: Maggie was an author I learned about after winning an ARC of The Raven Boys when it first came out. I honestly feel in love with her and her writing style immediately while reading The Raven Boys and then Scorpio Races.
- Laini Taylor: I learned about Laini and her books from a friend who offhandedly told me I should read her book Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Boy am I glad that I read it because I am so in love with this series and I actually got to attend a conversation with her at the LA Festival of Books last year and I got my books signed after which was so awesome!
- Alexandra Bracken: I can’t remember how or when I picked up The Darkest Minds and I just absolutely fell in love with Alexandra and her writing and her world and her characters. I have few authors that I love that I will support them with anything they do and she is most definitely on that list.
- Morgan Rhodes: My god I love her Falling Kingdoms series. I have all of them, well all the ones that are out, and I just got an advanced egalley of The Spirit of Thieves and I am so stoked to read that one! See more of Morgan’s world, especially since there are going to be 6 books total! SIX BOOKS!
- Marissa Meyer: She definitely makes it on this list! Her Lunar Chronicles have sold me on her for the rest of my life!
- Gris Grimly: Technically he’s an illustrator, but honestly I will buy anything and everything he does, no matter how much!
- Michelle Hodkin: Again I have only ever read the first in this series, but I absolutely loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. This is definitely a book series that I need to finish and it’s on my April Spring Cleaning list!
- Sarah Raasch: Her book Snow Like Ashes is amazing. I need to get my hands on Ice Like Fire! I definitely bought this book because of the cover! I am really glad that I did because I ended up loving this book!
This was a hard list to make because it’s like asking a parent to pick your favorite kid! I mean really you just can’t do it, but I did it. So there is my list! To join head over to The Broke and the Bookish and link up your blog post!