Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic is top ten books I will probably never read!
There are so many great books out there and there are books that my sister wants me to read but to be honest it will most likely never happen. I also decided to split the list half will be books I will never read and then the other half will be books I will never read again!
Top 5 Books I Will Never Read:
- The Fault in Our Stars: I have heard so many good things about this book but I am just not interested at all in reading it. Although I will most likely read Paper Towns because that one looks really good.
- 50 Shades of Grey: UGH no amount of money in the world could ever get me to read this abusive, horrible book! It’s not romance nor is it BDSM. It’s just crap!
- The Catcher in the Rye: My sister says this book is really good but I just don’t care enough to want to read it.
- The Selection: I have heard so many great things about these books but to be honest I have no interest in any of them!
- Jamie McGuire: I know this is an author and not a book but I really don’t get the hype of this author. I read Beautiful Disaster and I just walked away absolutely hating both Travis and Abby. So I definitely will not be picking up any of her other books!
Top 5 Books I Will Never Read Again:
- Divergent: I read this and I thought it was okay but then EVERY author started writing dystopian and I kinda just got sick of it. Not to mention the fact that I really disliked how this ended. I am just not a fan of this series and I will never read this one again. I really don’t understand the hype.
- Alice in Zombieland: I was so excited for this book because I absolutely love zombies and I absolutely love the dark takes on Alice in Wonderland!
- Twilight: I have to be honest my sister and I read this in high school wayyyy before the movie was announced and again to be honest I liked this book (to be fair I was in high school so I thought it was sooo romantic) but now I can’t stand it and would definitely not pick it up again!
- The Hunger Games: UGH! Again this is a book with so much hype that I just don’t get. Definitely would never read it again.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty: This was a series that a friend of mine lent to me. I HATED this book. I thought it was just poorly written. I didn’t/don’t see the appeal. The MC was spoiled and obnoxious and I just didn’t like the way she acted nor did I like the way Jeremiah acted.
What are your top ten book you will never read?