This week’s Top Ten is favorite books you’ve read in 2015. I’ve been reading quite a few books this year which is awesome because I always get in the worst slumps. So here is my top ten.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer: I never read this series even though my sister told me I really needed to and I was going to an event with Marissa attending and I finally just binge read this series and I loved it!!! It was so amazing. And now I am looking for the Cinder and Scarlet ARCs because I am that obsessed.
- The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: I won an ARC of this book and I just fell in love with this writer! Such an amazing take on A Thousand and One Nights! I can’t wait for the next book in the series.
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen: I have loved Sarah since high school and I was so excited when she announced her new novel. It was a bit darker than her other novels but I am definitely a fan of her darker novels. I’m just sad that I have to wait for more from her!
- A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I had heard so much hype about this one, and I had never read any of her other books so I was a bit nervous to read this one. But it lived up to the hype! I can’t believe I have to wait for the rest of the series!
- Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman: I am a huge fan of fantasy and this one was amazing! Do all authors have to write series though?? Because I hate waiting for the rest of these!
- Reawakened by Colleen Houck: Gahh this one was so good! I am a huge Colleen fan and I was so excited that I grabbed this at YALLWEST! And that ending!!! SOOO good! I’m so excited but I also hope these aren’t 6+ books!
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon: I am not a huge fan of contemporary but this one was so good and cute. I met Nicola and she was adorable and the cover of this one is so pretty! I can’t wait to see the Hardback!
- Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson: This was an interesting concept. Another series.. Blah. But it really is so good! I really liked it and the characters are amazing!
- A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis: I have heard great things about Mindy but I never read any of her things until this one and I will definitely be reading her other things! She’s a great writer and she just announced a new book and I am really excited for it!
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey: I read an ARC copy of this and I fell in love. Feather, birds, dragons, magic, and mystery! What’s not to like!
Wayyyy to many series! But that’s okay because I can’t wait to read all of them! I just hate the waiting! What is your guys top ten 2015 reads?