Top Ten Tuesday, hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish, and this week’s topic is Authors I’ve read the most books from.
- Cecily Von Ziegesar (19 books): I definitely was obsessed with Gossip Girl for the longest time in high school and her It Girl series was pretty good!
- Sherrilyn Kenyon (16 books): There wasn’t a huge selection of YA books when I was in High School and so I mostly read romance novels, but they were some of my favorite novels.
- Lemony Snicket (13 books): I absolutely loved The Unfortunate Events series! It was one of my favorite reads.
- Meg Cabot (12 books): I absolutely love Meg’s book. Her series Abandon, a retelling of Persephone and Hades, is fantastic. Same with her Mediator series!
- J.R. Ward (10 books): She is probably my all time favorite romance author! She writes these amazingly badass men who don’t take shit from anyone but who treat their woman like queens! There is a couple characters who need their own story but who have not gotten it yet/I’m not sure they will get their own book.
- Sarah Dessen (9 books): Sarah is amazing and while I am not a huge fan of contemporary I do absolutely love her books and will always buy anything she writes!
- Ellen Schreiber (8 books): I love love love her Vampire Kisses series! Like it’s such a cute series and this is coming from someone who is over the whole vampire theme.
- Lynsay Sands (8 books): She’s another one who I don’t mind doing the whole vampire thing! Her books are just sexy and I love them!
- J.K. Rowling (7 books): Of course the queen is on my list! I haven’t read anything other than Harry Potter, because her other books don’t interest me… SORRY! But I have heard that she’s doing more Hogwarts books. I just haven’t paid much attention but I hope that’s true.
- Jenny Han (6 books): Honestly I read The Summer I Turned Pretty series when my friend gave them to me and insisted I read them and I absolutely hated them and the main character. But I really really enjoyed her Burn for Burn series! I thought that it was weird and good and I liked the characters!
Okie dokie that is my list! I was a huge smutty book reader in high school! I haven’t read them as much lately. There are just so many great young adult novels out that I want to read! What about you guys and your list?