Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish, a wonderful blog you should all check out if you haven’t yet. This week’s topic is Top ten authors on your auto buy list. So here is my list!
- Sarah Dessen: This woman is the queen of contemporary romances in my opinion and I just absolutely love anything she writes! I also have signed copies of almost every book of hers. Plus multiples of a couple.
2. Maggie Stiefvater: I fell in love with Maggie when I won and read an arc of The Raven Boys and I haven’t looked back since.
3. Laini Taylor: I never enter such an intense world as I do when I read Laini’s books! I luckily just found Blackbringer at my library for a dollar!
4. Alexandra Bracken: Amazing woman that she is, has just wrote a Star Wars novel! I’m so excited! There are three of them and they are all written by different authors.
5. Kelly Creagh: I love her Nevermore series. I just started rereading them so I can finish the series.
6. Gris Grimly: His art blows me away every time I see something he’s done. I just picked up a copy of Halloween Town (which I got signed). I also know he’s doing something with Grim Fairy Tales!
7. Michelle Krys: Her Hexed series is so good! I absolutely love it and I can’t wait to see what else she’s going to do!
8. Marissa Meyer: Of course Marissa is on my list! Her Cinder series was really good and I am extremely excited about Heartless! I have grown to love Alice in Wonderland and I love backstories about the villian.
9. Sara Raasch: As you can see from this list, I am a huge fan of fantasy and Sara definitely meets all my needs for a good fantasy novel.
10. Mindee Arnett: I am such a huge fan of her and her writing! I just finished her Arkwell Academy series and let me just say WOW! I still need to read Polaris.
So that is my list of authors I will automatically buy from. This is by far not a complete list of authors, there are so many more I can add to this list! This was a fun list to do, and I hope that you guys can join in.