Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s topic is top ten series I haven’t finished yet. The series has to be finished and all the books out. Here is my list!
1. The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken: I loved this first book, and I also have all three of them. I just have not finished! I know shame on me!
2. Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin: Again loved the first book but have not continued with the series even though I own all three books!
3. The Lynburn Legacy by Sarah Rees Brennan: Pretty sure I got half way through the second book and put it aside for something else and never picked it back up!
4. Scorched Trilogy by Mari Mancusi: They’re about DRAGONS and I haven’t finished it. To be fair the last one just came out on Sept. 1st!
5. Shiver Trilogy by Maggie Steifvater: I love The Raven Cycle series, but with shiver it took me so long to get through just the first book that I’m kind of dreading the next two.
6. Witch and Wizard by James Patterson: To be fair I only thought there was going to be three.. But I guess that is not the case!
7. All Souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness: The first one in this series was so good! I absolutely loved it, and I picked up the second one but put it down.
8. Newsoul Trilogy by Jodi Meadows: To be honest I don’t really know why I haven’t finished this series. The first one was good, and I do want to see how it ends.
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: I actually spoiled myself with this one but I have to say before the spoil I wasn’t going to read this but now I want to see what happened and why Juliette chose the way she did.
10. The Syrena Legacy by Anna Banks: Read the first and was on the second when I put it down. I always seem to do that. Oh well I will get to this one eventually!
So there is my Top Ten list! Have you guys not finished any of these? Or have you read all of them? Let me know! Also if you want to participate head over to The Broke and The Bookish and add yourself to the linky!