Guys I’m guessing you already know what this post will be about from the title, but one thing that publishers have been doing are pre-order deals. Publishers have caught on to the fact that we book lovers will do just about anything for some really cool limited book swag from some of our favorite authors. And let me just say well done publishers! I mean it’s amazing to me the effort and time publisher’s have been putting in to books. From the book cover, to the swag that goes to bloggers, right down to the swag for the pre-orders. I just feel it’s a great way to show that they actually care about their readers. I just really hope that it continues. I mean I have not pre-ordered so many books in my life. Let’s count…
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: Really cool metal bookmark and temporary tattoo.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: badass poster of the characters!!!
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell: Balloons, tea, a really cool book cover that you can color, and a few other things that I forgot
- Black Widow Forever Red by Margaret Stohl: Signed art print!
- Winter by Marissa Meyer: Temporary tattoos and cool texting gloves which will come in handy in the winter (haha). P.S. this hasn’t ended yet!
- Wolf by Wold by Ryan Graudin: Pre-order from her local bookstore Blue Bicycle Books you get a cool postcard, pin and the book comes signed which is awesome.
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab: Awesome art cards of the characters. This book doesn’t come out till February. So it will be a loooong wait.
Alrighty! I am pretty sure that is all the books that I have pre-ordered in the past couple of months! I am such an avid reader and I’ve been to so many author events and swag is one of my favorite things ever. So the fact that the publishers are going out of their way to give us really awesome deals like this is so amazing to me. It literally makes me want to cry. That’s just my opinion though. Let me know what you guys think about the pre-order deals.