Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every Tuesday The Broke and The Bookish pick a topic and you make a list of you top ten picks! Easy right and fun! This week is Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want to do or Learn About After Reading Them.
So here is my list!
- Learn the Violin: Reading This Savage Song has made me want to learn the violin… I have always wanted to play this instrument but now even more so.
- Work as a dog walker: I love animals all around and walking. So Andie from The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson her job as a dog walker seems like a dream come true.
- Solve Crimes: I mean I don’t know if I would be any good at it, but criminal minds and A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis are my shit. So solving crimes would be so freaking awesome!
- Commit a heist: I know I know this isn’t an actual thing you can learn or do (I mean you could, but you shouldn’t) but it would still be freaking legit to pull one off like in Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Shoot a bow: Archery is freaking awesome. After watching Brave and reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas it just makes me want to be a badass with a bow!
- Become a hacker: Cress by Marissa Meyer made me want to learn how to become a hacker. Like how cool would that be. To be able to hack into your enemies websites and wreak havoc!
- Get a pen pal: I have always loved letters and getting to know people from other countries. So reading books with pen pals, like Dear Mr. Knightley, always gets me super interested in starting a pen pal program or something.
- Learn to ride a horse: Reading The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, makes me want to jump on a horse and race. Like I said before I love animals, and one animal I have always been obsessed with was horses. So learning to ride one would be a dream come true. And if I just so happened to shoot a bow from horseback that would be cool too!
- Work at a radio station: My dad always said I had a good voice for radio and reading Just Listen by Sarah Dessen made me want to intern or work at a radio station! I just think it would be such a great and cool experience. Plus I’d love to play something other than the 5 songs they constantly play!
- Work at a catering job: Honestly Sarah Dessen makes you want to work some interesting jobs! Like in The Truth About Forever Macy’s catering job sounds crazy fun to me. It would be stressful but fun.
Ooookayyy! So my list looks like I would commit a crime if I learned all these skills and then I would turn around and “solve the crime” and lead the detectives on a wild goose chase. MWHAHAHAHA… I swear I’m not evil. *takes me away in handcuffs*