I can not believe it’s October already! It just started to turn cold and I am so excited for wearing warm comfy clothes. Lots of sweaters and pants! Plus the change in weather and the hot drinks. SOOOO READY! Anyways on to the reason we’re here, I am doing my September Wrap-Up and my October TBR. Why not combine the two!
Without further ado here is what I read in September.
- Ninja Bunny: Sister vs. Brother by Jennifer Gray Olson
- Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
- Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
- Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Six books ain’t bad! I truly enjoyed all of these books! They were amazing and oh so good! Now on to my October TBR! This one I have a lot of books lined up. So let’s hope I can get more read this month!
- Goldenhand by Garth Nix
- A Legend of Starfire by Marissa Burt
- Moon Chosen by P.C. Cast
- The Best Possible Answer by E. Katherine Kottaras
- In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks
- Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
- Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff
- Endsinger by Jay Kristoff
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- Their Fractured Light by Amie Kafman & Megan Spooner
- The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
So that is my October TBR. I usually read about 7 books, but I am going to Jay and Amie’s event for Gemina at the end of the month and I have never read any Jay or Amie books. So hopefully I’ll be able to get through them all!