Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is top ten characters you would name your child or pet after. Love this idea because there are several character names that I would name my kids! I’m going to list these in the order from most liked to least!
- Remy: This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite books and ever since reading it I have loved the name Remy. It’s definitely tied with number 2 for favorite name.
- Millie: Technicallyyyyyy I first heard this name in the movie ‘Because I Said So’. But then I read it in The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly. And while I didn’t like the character I have always loved the name.
- Tinsley: I first read this name in The It-Girl by Cecily von Ziegsar. I don’t know why I always pick mean characters name, but I loved the name Tinsley when I first read it so I thought why not!
- Hallie: How to Deal by Sarah Dessen This name was always so cute to me. I don’t know why I have a thing for ie names. But Sarah Dessen is the queen of cute names.
- Luna: When I first read Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling I didn’t even notice Luna at first, but then the movie came out and I fell in love with this character because she was so weird and strange and I loved that.
- Blue: Yes this is from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. This is one of my favorite characters, from one of my favorite series. I would totally name my kid Blue!
- Evie: I loved this name from The Diviners by Libba Bray. It was so cute and I fell in love with both the name and character!
Okay the two names are Bridget and Georgia butttt I can’t remember where I read these from so they will get mentioned, cause I loved them. Honestly I don’t know why but I only have girl names on my list. It’s the only ones I pay attention to. But there is my list! I hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what’s on your list!